- Editing & Writing: Procedures. Instructions. Business reports. Grant proposals. Web content.
- Spanish: Conversational.
- Graphic design: Infographics. Brochures. Pamphlets.
- User-experience testing: Document design.
- Software: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop. Microsoft Office Suite. Google Suite. Basic HTML
News Editor, The Torch, Ferris State University
- Write and edit articles
- Design News section
- Supervise reporters
Student Assistant, Title IX Office, Ferris State University
- Create promotional brochures and posters
- Research and write grant proposals
- Develop and coordinate Title IX-sponsored events
Writing Consultant, Writing Center, Ferris State University
- Edit and revise documents
- Teach writing skills
Ferris State University, May 2018
- Technical and Professional Communication, B.S.
- Spanish for the Professions, B. S.
Teacher’s Aide and English Instructor, Mariscal Cáceres, Ayacucho, Peru, Summer 2017 Fulfilled internship requirements for dual-BS degree program
- Taught English grammar
- Graded essays and tests
- Assisted teachers with class instruction
Achievements & Awards
- Title IX Poetry Slam 2018
- Coffee with Kevin 2017 & 2018
- El proceso de Título IX 2017
- Donald F. Scanneli Award for Outstanding Journalist 2017
- Dean’s List 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Robert N. Tenney Endowed 2017-18
- Stanley Dean Memorial Endowed 2017-18
- Michigan Competitive 2017-18